Our state licensed Speech-Language Pathologists are responsible for facilitating treatment of patients with physical and/or cognitive deficits resulting in difficulty with communication and/or swallowing. Intensive, individualized speech therapy is available for children and adults. As with all of Lakeview’s programs, continuity of the therapist-patient relationship and one-on-one sessions are emphasized in treating speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Articulation and Stuttering
- Developmental Speech Delay
- Voice/Vocal Nodules and Polyps
- LSVT LOUD
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Augmentative/Alternative Communication
- Developmental Language Delay
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies
- Oral Motor/Sensory Therapy
- Swallow Therapy
- VitalStim Therapy
- Attention Deficits
- Memory Deficits
To schedule an appointment call Lakeview Regional Medical Center Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine at (985) 867-4054 or fax physician orders to (985) 893-6840.