Lymphedema therapy is provided by a certified lymphedema wound specialist and a certified compression specialist
What is lymphedema therapy?
The use of manual lymph drainage, compression therapy and exercise to reduce swelling after surgery, surgical intervention, venous insufficiency or removal of lymph nodes.
How will lymphedema therapy help you?
Treatment will help lymph fluid movement and reduce limb size.
Your therapy program may include
- Manual Lymph Drainage
- Custom Compression Garments
- Meticulous Skin Care
- Self-Manual Lymph Drainage
- Therapeutic Exercise Program
How do I get started?
- Please contact Lakeview Regional Outpatient Rehabilitation at (985) 867-4054 for more information and to schedule your evaluation.
- We will need an Occupational Therapy Order from your doctor