Sandra Hubbard, NPNurse Practitioner
Education is the basis of success. Through my practice as a registered nurse and advanced practice nurse, continuous education is important. In the nursing profession, it establishes the foundation for which you grow. Critical thinking and independent decision making skills are also important. Each day I use my knowledge and understanding of health risks to promote health, to utilize competent assessment findings to diagnose and plan treatment for patients, analyze and evaluate patient outcomes by the patients’ response to treatment.
- Nurse Practitioner - Primary
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Undergraduate Degree: BSN - University of Southern Mississippi - 2000
- Graduate Degree: Masters - University of Southern Mississippi - 2006
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center