Frank J Arena, MDCardiovascular Disease
He then returned to Louisiana to complete two years of Interventional training at the Cardiovascular Institute of the South in Lafayette. Dr. Arena is the author of numerous papers in the fields of Cardiology and Peripheral Artery Disease and is a regular speaker at national meetings. Dr. Arena has been in practice 24 years and is now lead physician for the Cardiac, Vascular and Vein Center at Lakeview Regional.
His practice encompasses the full spectrum of services in Cardiac and Vascular Diseases, including Cardiology, Venous Disease, Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), Devices, Interventional Cardiac procedures as well as treatment for Pulmonary Embolism, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Varicose Veins. Dr. Arena prides himself on a cutting edge, patient-outcome focused approach to the treatment of all aspects of the Cardiovascular System and believes our goal is to do the ordinary extraordinary and make the extraordinary seem ordinary. Dr. Arena joined the Lakeview Regional team in 2013. He, his wife Julie and four children live in Mandeville.
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: Doctor Of Medicine - Cardiovascular Institute of the South
- Residency: Charity Hospital School of Nursing
- Graduate Degree: Louisiana State University
- Fellowship: University of California - Davis School of Medicine
- Tulane Lakeside Hospital for Women and Children
- Tulane Medical Center
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center