Visitor Policy Effective May 22, 2020
As our state reduces restrictions in the community, we are also making changes to ourvisitor policy to allow some comfort for our patients. To help reduce the spread of respiratory illness, patients (inpatient and outpatient) will be limited to only one visitor.
All visitors will be screened upon entry and asked to wear a mask. Any visitors who screen positive will be not be allowed in our facilities.
- Visiting hours are from 8am – 6pm 7 days a week.
- There may be one visitor per patient during visiting hours only.
- Visitors may travel to the cafeteria or be in the patient’s room. They should not be walking around the hospital.
- All visitors should be masked according to our universal masking policy.
- Visitors will be given an arm band upon arrival to the nursing units.
- No visitors are allowed for patients in the COVID-19 areas.
- Continued screening all visitors upon entry, using the CDC screening process.
- Children aged 14 and under are restricted from visiting at any time.
Visitors will be directed to use specific entrances to help us screen those who enter our hospital. At this time, please enter through Registration Pavilion Monday-Friday only 8am-5pm or Emergency Room 24/7. We understand that these visitor restriction will likely inconvenience others, however, we must remain diligent and make safety a priority in our hospital. We will continue to provide updates as necessary.
Thank you for your continued efforts to deliver high-quality, passionate care.