Effective July 14, 2021
To help reduce the spread of respiratory illness, patients (inpatient and outpatient) will be limited to only one visitor at time and visitors may change throughout patients stay.
All visitors will be screened upon entry and asked to wear a mask.
- Visiting Hours: 8:00am-8:00pm, 7 days a week
- Inpatient: One visitor (visitors can swap out, but can only have one person in the room at a time)
- Radiology, Lab, Pre-Admit, Other outpatient testing: one visitor
- Surgery: One visitor (visitors can swap out, but can only have one person at a time)
- Labor & Delivery, Post Partum: two visitors (siblings allowed after delivery—will be under guidance of the unit)
- No visitors allowed for patients in the COVID-19 area.
Children aged 14 and under are restricted from visiting the hospital (unless a sibling after baby delivery).
Thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our patients.