Effective September 8, 2021, until further notice
To help reduce the spread of respiratory illness please see below visitor policy:
- All visitors will be screened upon entry and asked to wear a hospital-issued mask
- Visiting Hours: 8:00am – 8:00pm, seven days a week - Registration Pavilion entrance: 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday; Emergency Room: 8am-8pm
- Emergency Room: One visitor only
- Inpatient: Visitors may swap out, but may only have one person in the room at at time
- Radiology, Lab, Pre-Admit, other Outpatient Testing: One visitor
- Surgery – visitors may swap out, but may only have one person at a time
- Labor & Delivery & Post Partum: Two visitors (siblings allowed after delivery - will be under guidance of the unit)
- No visitors are allowed for patients in the COVID-19 areas.
- Children age 14 and under are restricted from visiting the hospital (unless a sibling after baby delivery).
Thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our patients.