- 06.13.13 from 06:30 PM to 06:30 PM
- 06.19.13 from 11:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- 06.19.13 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 06.26.13 from 09:00 AM to 09:00 AM
- 06.27.13 from 09:00 AM to 09:30 AM
Lakeview Regional Director of Quality Risk and Infection Control Receives Certification in Patient Safety by the Certification Board for Professionals in Patient Safety05.20.13
Lakeview H2U - Health To You
Read Latest Newsletters
H2U- Health to You is a health and wellness organization that empowers adults to manage their health and live life to the fullest.
Lakeview Regional Medical Center Hospital's H2U membership program is designed to meet the unique wellness and preventative health needs of adults in St. Tammany Parish and beyond. Through H2U's program, members receive support when they are healthy and when they need health services.
Look at what some of the benefits offered are:
- Monthly newsletter with calendar of local events
- Subscription to Health to You quarterly wellness magazine
- Monthly membership meetings, social activities and trips
- Online health library including videos and articles
- Online Health Risk Assessment with personalized wellness report
- National retailer discounts and prescription discount card
- Hospital gift shop discount
- H2U welcome packet and membership card
And it's all yours for a low fee.
- Individual memberships are $20 for one year or $35 for two years.
- Couples can join for $35 per year when signing up together.
Are you ready to join H2U at Lakeview Regional Medical Center?
To find out more about H2U please contact:
National Benefits website: www.h2u.com or www.lakeviewregional.com
Become an H2U Member Today
H2U annual membership fees are only $20.00. Members may also renew for several years rather than a year at a time. Early renewals extend membership 12-24 months beyond the expiration date. Two members in the same family may join for $35 instead of $40 dollars.