- 08.20.14 from 11:30 AM to 01:00 PM
- 08.20.14 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 08.20.14 from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- 08.21.14 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- 08.27.14 from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
Lakeview Stroke Care Services
Lakeview Regional Medical Center offers a full range of services for the acute treatment of a stroke. Stroke, or "brain attack," can be a life-threatening injury if not quickly diagnosed.
Stroke Risk Profiler
The Lakeview Regional Medical Center Stroke Care Team aims to rapidly identify and stabilize the area of the brain being damaged. Then aims to reduce the chance of subsequent strokes, improve functionality and overcome disabilities.
Lakeview Regional Medical Center physicians can perform a broad range of tests to quickly determine the cause, location, and amount of damage:
- Computerized Tomography (CT Scan)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA)
- Functional MRI
- Doppler Ultrasound
The Lakeview Regional Medical Center Rehabilitation Department offers stroke patients any necessary treatment, including physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech therapy.