- 10.22.14 from 07:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- 10.22.14 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 10.22.14 from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- 10.23.14 from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- 10.23.14 from 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
Should your child ever require surgery, Lakeview Regional Medical Center provides comprehensive pediatric care from the emergency room to inpatient services. It is the only hospital in the area with a pediatric general surgeon on staff for inpatient and outpatient pediatric procedures. All of our recovery room nurses are certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
To ease the anxiety of our youngest patients Lakeview Regional Medical Center provides Surgical Prep Teddy Bears to each patient to keep as a teaching and comfort buddy throughout their hospital experience.
Lakeview Regional Medical Center is committed to providing even the youngest of patients with exceptional medical care with added conveniences and amenities that make it easier to heal, including:
- Separate procedural treatment rooms
- Cinema Vision
- Surgical Prep Teddy Bears
- Special children’s menu
- DVDs and video games