- 09.24.14 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 09.25.14 from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- 09.25.14 from 06:30 PM to 09:30 PM
- 10.01.14 from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- 10.02.14 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
Lakeview Regional Medical Center’s imaging services strives to assure that when you walk your child through the clinic door they feel safe and at ease. Our staff believes in providing care with the least pain possible, while utilizing the latest state-of-the-art technology. Patients that use our imaging services are being exposed to less radiation than before, and are being sedated less often during testing procedures.
Lakeview Regional Medical Center is one of the first medical facilities in the region to incorporate the new CinemaVision Virtual Reality System into its MRI procedures, helping claustrophobic or pediatric patients tolerate exams better and preventing the need for sedation as a prelude to MRI testing.
Our Pediatric Imaging services include:
- Compassionate child friendly staff