- 11.04.14 from 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- 11.06.14 from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- 11.06.14 from 11:00 AM to 11:45 AM
- 11.06.14 from 06:30 PM to 09:30 PM
- 11.08.14 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
The hospital can be a scary place from a child’s point of view. At Lakeview Regional Medical Center, we acknowledge this and strive to make our pediatric wing as colorful and non-threatening as possible. We also understand the importance of play for children and provide an inpatient playroom filled with different developmentally appropriate toys that can be brought to patient rooms. Our pediatric unit is staffed with registered nurses that are trained to meet all medical needs and provide family-centered care to make your hospital experience as smooth as possible.
Our family-centered comfort services and amenities include:
- Special children’s menu
- DVDs and video games
- Separate procedural treatment rooms
- Surgical Prep Teddy Bears
Tylenol and Ibuprofen
Refer to this chart when considering giving Ibuprofen or Tylenol to your child.