Heart Care Links
- 03.07.14 from 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM
- 03.08.14 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- 03.11.14 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- 03.12.14 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 03.13.14 from 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM
Lakeview Regional Stroke Center Receives Certification From The Joint Commission And American Heart Association and American Stroke Association Award02.24.14
Lakeview Regional Medical Center Surgeon Performs First Single-Site Robotic Gall Bladder Removal on the Northshore02.10.14
Dr. Gary Agena Performs Northshore's First Single-Site Robotic Surgery at Lakeview Regional Medical Center01.22.14
Lakeview Regional Medical Center is a full service, 172-bed, acute care, community hospital that has been delivering high-quality, cost effective health care for more than 25 years. Lakeview offers the highest quality patient care through state-of-the-art technology and a high trained and dedicated staff. Our latest commitment to our community is the development of the $5 million Lakeview Regional Heart Center.
The Lakeview Regional Heart Center stands at the forefront of advanced treatment options. We treat patients from across the region with world-class cardiac and vascular services utilizing an integrated delivery model and the most technologically advanced equipment. We care about you and your heart – that’s why we are here.
Cardiac Fast Track Emergency Services
Cardiac patients have access to the Lakeview Regional Heart Center through our emergency room. Patients with symptoms of cardiac emergencies are fast-tracked, whether they arrive via ambulance or the emergency door. A member of the Heart Center team works with the emergency physicians to help diagnose and transfer the patients directly into cardio treatment as needed. This strategic partnership saves precious seconds when they count the most.
The Lakeview Regional Heart Center demonstrates its unparalleled commitment to you and your loved ones by providing quality care consisting of the follow services:
- 24-Hour cardiac care services
- Staffed with board-certified, emergency trained physicians specializing in chest pain, heart attacks, and stroke.
- Cardiac Fast-Track staffed with experienced, highly trained physicians, nurses, and caregivers.
Full-service Cardiovascular Inventional Catherization Lab
- Available 24 hours a day.(bullet) Features three state-of-the-art cath labs for better availability and less wait times.
- Utilizes the newly purchased biplane technology in the electrophysiology laboratory to treat irregular heart rhythms and implant pacemakers and defibrillators.
- The superior reliability and greater detail of GE Innova 3131 provide physicians with the highest level of image quality, while emitting the lowest radiation.
- Two dedicated cardiovascular suites outfitted with the latest technology.
- Post-operative care in the Cardiovascular ICU/SCU/Telemetry units.
Full Cardiology Diagnostic Services Including:
- GE 64-Slice (the GE LightSpeed VCT 64-Slice CT Scanner provides highly detailed cardiac images in just five heartbeats)
- Nuclear Medicine Stress Testing
- Cardiac MRI
The first and only cardiac MRI on the Gulf Coast
- Available to assist patients in their continued recovery from a cardiac illness or procedure.
- Created to make your recovery from any cardiac incidence smoother and more comfortable.