- 05.29.13 from 10:10 AM to 10:10 AM
- 05.30.13 from 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM
- 06.05.13 from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- 06.05.13 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- 06.06.13 from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Lakeview Regional Director of Quality Risk and Infection Control Receives Certification in Patient Safety by the Certification Board for Professionals in Patient Safety05.20.13
What is iTriage?
July 28, 2011
What is iTriage?
iTriage is a new mobile and web healthcare platform, developed by two ER Physicians, that empowers people to make better healthcare decisions and improves healthcare delivery for providers and payers.
iTriage is a FREE mobile and website application that addresses the two most commonly asked healthcare questions:
- What could be wrong with me?
- What do I need to do, or where do I need to go for treatment?
iTriage allows users to take action regarding their own healthcare through a "Symptom-to-Provider™" pathway:
- Look up your symptoms
- Learn about possible causes of your symptoms
- Based on the causes, guide you to the most appropriate treatment path
- Locate the closest appropriate healthcare providers to your current location or any location you choose.
The iTriage application also provides:
- Information on thousands of symptoms, diseases and medical procedures
- A nationwide directory of Hospital ERs, Physicians, Urgent Cares, Retail Clinics, Pharmacies, and Outpatient Clinics
- Turn-by-turn directions to all provider facilities using either GPS, IP address, or any specified location
- Information on nurse advice lines
- Hospital Emergency Room wait times and a pre-registration feature in select parts of the country
- And much more!
To date, millions of consumers in over 80 countries have downloaded iTriage making it the most widely distributed mobile platform connecting patients to healthcare delivery.
Do you have an emergency? Call 911 as iTriage is NOT a substitute for emergency care.